Create new app
Information on how to create a new apps.
Altinn Studio is used to create applications (apps). An app can be everything from simple forms to full-blown applications with both APIs and UX, and everything in between.
A new app is created from the dashboard.
- Click on the “ny tjeneste” button in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Select the organization to create the app for.
- Enter the display name for the app.
This is the name that will be shown to the end user, and can be changed later.
- The identifier name of the app will automatically be populated based on the display name. This can not be changed once the service has been created. This name is only used to identify the service in the solution. The identifier must start with a letter, must be lowercase, and can only contain alphanumeric characters or hyphen.
- Create the app by clicking “Opprett”
Once the app is created you will be redirected to the newly created app.